Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playing in March

Oh boy...I posted these pictures quite a while ago and am just now getting back to them. I'm having a hard time keeping up with life these days. As Tom has reminded me, I need to learn to say "no" more often and not have so much on my plate (that probably goes for food too!).

Speaking of eating, who taught Myles these table manners?! I have a feeling this is something he's picked up at daycare. He tends to do it toward the end of dinner and thinks it's rather funny. Probably doesn't help that we giggle a bit about it too!

We had some nice warm days in March so we wanted to get Cam out on his new bike. Myles doesn't look very happy here but he was and certainly enjoyed his ride, although was a bit sleepy.
New wheels!

Seems like a scene right out of Star Wars! Cam is always up for a light saber battle and this was a great day for one outside!

Here's Myles showing us his climbing abilities.
And soccer skills. He just loves balls and I hope he continues to love soccer.
He's very proud of himself!
Myles received this dump truck at Christmas but only recently started playing with it. It's so cute when he fills it up and pushes it around the house.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice form in that light saber duel! :-)