Sunday, March 20, 2011

February 2011

Wow, I'm quite behind on my blogging. The last month or more has been so busy. But when is life not busy?!

The pictures below were taken on a day that we went to the Children's Museum with friends Caitlin and Andrik.

Here's Myles playing a "cave". He had a blast at the museum.
And here's Myles in the pretend grocery store--not doing particularly much!
Cam is working on a big bubble!
Andrik is too. The person next to them (was an adult) shows off!
Cam and Andrik and some random girl inside a big bubble.

Going for a boat ride.
Myles had fun running around with these pretend acorns and throwing them.
Grandpa would be so proud of Cam and his sawing abilities!

Here's some random photo from a day after Myles' nap. I've occasionally let Cam climb in the crib to play with Myles. Sometimes it buys me some time to get dinner prepared. I'm always cautiously waiting to hear the crib break! They certainly were having a bunch of fun!

More swimming pics. I think these are from their last day of swimming. We're taking a break from the next session of swimming because Tom and I are taking a financial class at our church and it conflicts with swimming.
Here Cam was working on holding his breath under water . He did really well and was really comfortable. I think he's really had a lot of fun with the swimming and I hope he'll be swimming on his own by the summer.


A quick video of the crib play!

No comments: